What is the capacity of each event space?
Main Hall and Outdoor Garden:
Up to 140 for seated dinner, 225 for cocktail style reception.
Up to 150 for a seated ceremony.
Outdoor Garden alone:
Up to 70 for seated dinner, and 150 for cocktail style reception.
Up to 120 for a seated ceremony.
Private Dining Room:
Up to 50 for seated dinner, 65 for cocktail style reception.
Up to 60 for cocktail style reception.
South 7th and 8th Lofts
Up to 40 for a cocktail style reception or a standing ceremony.
Up to 30 for a seated ceremony.
Up to 16 for a seated dinner.
North 7th and 8th Lofts
Up to 30 for a cocktail style reception or standing ceremony.
Up to 10 for a seated dinner.
*Both 8th floor Lofts have private outdoor space.
Are there any minimum requirements to be met?
Yes, our Main Event Hall and Outdoor Garden combined has a minimum spend required for different times of the year. Pricing ranges from around $350 to $450 per person inclusive of all costs except for tax. Please inquire with our events department for pricing.
What is included in your space fee?
- * Use of the space for a 12-hour timeframe.
- * Full cleaning of space pre and post event.
- * Fully integrated in-house audio system linked throughout both spaces, compatible with iPod, DJ or live band set-ups.
- * Menu Printing.
- * Use of coat check room equipped with space for up to 250 items.
- * In house Event Coordinator assigned to client from signing of contract through to week of wedding.
- * Hotel Reservations Manager support for room block and loft booking.
- * Operations Manager support.
- * Event Manager and Captain for day of wedding.
- * Tent covering the Outdoor Garden in poor weather April – October.
- * Custom wood tables and black bentwood chairs.
- * String lights in the Outdoor Garden.
- *Fans or heaters in the upper terrace of the Outdoor Garden.
What is included in your contract?
- * Food including cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres, family style dinner & wedding cake.
- * 5 hours of open bar.
- * On site ceremony & space fee.
- * Staffing fees.
- * Service ware and furnishings.
What other services do you provide?
- * All food, beverage and staffing is provided by Reynard, Andrew Tarlow’s ground floor restaurant which features seasonal, locally-sourced American fare and minimally processed wines and spirits from thoughtful producers.
- * Management of rental and tenting needs, inclusive of ordering, receiving, installation and breakdown.
- * Menu Planning and Tasting.
- * Floorplan and layout consultation and creation (not inclusive of seating plan).
- * Facilitate all meetings and walk throughs with outside vendors as requested (DJ, Band, Photographer, Designer/Florist, etc.).
Event Coordinator pre and post event duties
- * Point person for all venue related questions and concerns from signing
of contract through to week of event.
- * Present for all vendor site visits as needed.
- * Floorplan consultation and design.
- * Facilitates menu development and tasting.
- * Coordinates all rental, tenting and valet requests. Responsible for delivery, set up and breakdown.
- * Finalizes all logistics relating to event services provided by Hotel.
Is a Wedding Planner or Day of Coordinator required?
A full Wedding Planner is not required, however a Day of Coordinator is and must be selected from our recommended vendor list. Below are just some examples of what your Day of Coordinator will oversee:
- * Ceremony Rehearsal.
- * Seating chart and place card set up.
- * Floral and Décor setup and breakdown/removal.
- * Processional and music cues during ceremony.
- * Schedule and on site direction of photographer.
- * Collection of gifts, cards, and wedding items at the end of the night.
- * In the moment needs, unexpected changes or requests.
- * Fully integrated in-house audio system linked throughout both spaces, compatible with iPod, DJ or live band set ups.
- * Three (3) stereo XLR access points within the Main Hall to allow for various staging options.
- * Two (2) iPod access points.
- * Independent channel control between Main Hall and Outdoor Garden.
Are DJs and bands allowed?
Yes. All equipment must be pre-approved by Wythe Hotel.
When can we get in to set up?
You have the space for a 12 hour timeframe, with a max end time of Midnight. We cannot guarantee use of the space the day prior for a rehearsal but will try to make accommodations the week of if the room is free.
Am I responsible for clean-up?
Wythe Hotel will clean the space before and after your event: sweeping, mopping, detailing the bathroom, and taking care of any necessary repairs.
Personal belongings and décor must be removed the evening of your wedding. In some cases items may be stored overnight, but must be picked-up no later than 10 AM the following morning with prior approval from Event Coordinator.
Do you offer Vendor Meals?
Yes, $36/vendor (dietary restrictions accommodated).
Are there any restrictions on vendors I can use?
Broadway Party Rentals for furnishings is the only exclusive vendor onsite. We have many great recommendations we can provide. The one restriction we have is confetti is not allowed in the space.
Do I need to provide my own insurance?
Wythe Hotel and Licensee each agree to carry personal property, liability, and other insurance adequate to cover any claims arising from the event. Each party indemnifies and holds harmless the other from loss, liability, costs, or damages arising from actual or threatened claims or actions resulting from the negligence or intentional misconduct of such party or its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, members, or participants.
Where do my guests park?
There is ample street parking as well as 2 parking garages within walking distance (info available upon request).
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is permitted in the outdoor garden and loft terraces only.
Are candles allowed?
Yes, we have an open flame permit in all of our event spaces.
Is the building wheelchair accessible?
Is Wythe Hotel pet friendly?
Yes, there is a $50/pet overnight charge with a hotel room rental. Within our event spaces, well-behaved pets on leash are permitted during ceremony with prior approval. We kindly request that following the ceremony the pet be escorted home.
Do you allow photography in your public spaces?
We do not allow photography in our public spaces.
We offer a small block at a discounted rate to couples hosting their wedding with us in the Main Hall. Most nights require a two night minimum stay. Our hotel rooms typically go on sale about 6 months out.
Due to the huge number of inquiries for wedding blocks and the small number of rooms that we have here we simply cannot meet the demand and only provide room blocks to couples hosting their wedding reception at the hotel.
How do I book a date?
A 50% deposit is due with the signing of your contract.
Wythe Hotel accepts checks, money orders, and all major credit cards.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please inquire with the events department on our cancellation policies. Details will be outlined in your contract.
The Ides Bar as an After-Party spot?
While we would love for you to visit our 6th Floor bar during your visit, unfortunately
we do not allow large groups into the Ides after 9pm.
If you have celebrated your wedding with us and are looking for a spot to continue your party, we do have our Screening Room Bar, which can accommodate up to 75, has a curfew of 2am and can host either a cash bar or hosted open bar for your wedding after party.
Do you have any rehearsal dinner or post-wedding breakfast spaces?
Yes, our Private Dining Room can seat up to 50 guests. The Blue Room can accommodate 60 guests for cocktail receptions and larger groups for post-wedding breakfasts where guests trickle in and out over the course of a few hours.